Greetings, I started a VAWT project. I have fabricated a Stratum PMA and I now I have started a working on a MPPT controller. The VAWT was fabricated to demonstrate the fabrication method. I was looking for away to reduce the internal resistance of the stators on a PMA and I found by stacking the and rotors and connecting the stators in parallel does reduce the internal resistance and does lower the required cut in RPM. During road testing the best the system would produce was 9 amps at 40 MPH wind speed using a 12 volt deep cell as a load. I recently watched some videos on youtude that used a MPPT circuit with a PMA to improve performance. The core of a MPPT circuit is a buck converter. I have made a buck converter and have tested the circuit with my PMA . Manually operating the PMA I was able to produce 4 amps using a 50 watt 12 volt halogen light as a load. Without using the buck converter required a 30 MPH wind speed to produce the same results for my system. I am currently hard wiring the circuit so I can road test the system using the buck converter. I will post results when available, comments welcome.